Monday, October 04, 2004

I can't wait to hear about Chi-town and how awesome it was. Friends are great... especially for the "I told you so" phrase that I've been hearing so often lately.

Homecoming came and went this past weekend and again, I wasn't able to really hang out for it. Dr Dro needed help with getting his GrandAm running again so I couldn't do the tailgating thing. Wait, what the hell am I talking about. Who tailgates for an EMU football game. They lost to freakin Idaho. Who loses to Idaho?

On a positive note, I got a call from Shane-O on friday. Mostly we talked about the debates, but it was great to hear from him before he leaves for Malawi. I wish him the best of luck. Remember Shane, keep your jimmy hat on.

2 comments:

Eric Bronson said...

Funny how YOU asked me how Chicago was. And I told you it was awesome. I told you so, you should have come. We got drunk, man I was soooo wasted. Then I spooned this chick. Man, I wish you were there. Good times had for all.

What the hell is homecoming?

jeremy said...

homecoming: the occasional times in which you drop a load in your girlfriend rather than a random girl you met in chicago.