Monday, October 18, 2004

Inspiration? Where From?

I've come to realize the reason for my unhappiness is my fault. My fear is being alone, but I never really care when I lose someone. I begin to think that the only way I'm going to be happy is to have people around, but I never do shit to keep them there. That's what needs to change. Wake up, appreciate what you have instead of bitching about what you dont. Don't dwell on the fact that you broke up with your girlfriend(s) and be miserable about it when you know that you're better off without her anyway. Basically, quit being a bitch.

Polio (1 of 3 people who read this blog), Best of luck to you in the Peace Corps. Heed EB's advice when you're over there. I know you're already going to because you're not a moron, but do what you can to help people over there and learn something from them. It's always terrible to have someone come back from a place like that and all they have to say is how bad they smell and how "stupid" they are. Bring back the knowledge and teach others in the US about 'em. Oh, have a good time and wear your rubbers.

No comments: