Monday, October 11, 2004

Roll that Beautiful Bean Footage

*edited for content*

Things got a little bit wild on Friday night. Dr Dro got drunk enough to approach the ladies and I couldn't just stand by and let him work the magic on his own. JBone and Stephonia fed me a couple of lines to try and I went to work. I grabbed my chair and dragged it with me over to the table the two ladies and Pedro were sitting at. I dropped my chair off at the empty spot and continued on to the bar for a couple of seconds. I turned around, headed back to the table with the ladies and asked 'em if "This seat was taken". Talk about smooth... I think they giggled at how gay I was, gave eachother the oh-my-god-what-a-loser look. They humored us for around 5 minutes before Dro and I managed to scare them off. We made our way around Pub 13 for another hour or so, joining 2 other groups of girls before we scared them off. Then we headed down to Club Divine

Dr Dro immediately headed for the dance floor to boogie on down. No one else was drunk enough at this point so we hung out at the bar and drank. In a moment of divine inspiration, JBone came up with what is possibly the best pickup line he never used... but I did. Furthermore, it was even approved by the normally conservative Stephonia; a rarity indeed. So I walk up to this group of girls who look like they're enjoying themselves and ask them if they're having a good time. The "face" of the group looks at me kinda funny and says, "Yeah". I proceed to ask them if they're "going wild". She again looks confused and says, "I guess so, yeah." I then ask them if they're "going nuts" and I point to my crotch. Looking like a confused puppy she replies with, "What?". So I calmly as again, "Are you going nuts?" and I point down again. At this point, the chick looks down at my junkyard [Edited to protect the innocent] she screams, "EEeeeeeewwwww!" and pushes me.

What can a person do at this point? Not knowing, I just headed for the bathroom. Needless to say, I got a few strange looks in the bathroom while I was standing at the urinal peeing all over the place. After I was done pissing all over the wall, I made a roundabout path over to the bar where Stephonia and JBone were waiting for me. There they were talking to the ladies about the package I had just given them and I'll be damned if they all thought it was funny... except the chick who pushed me of course. I ended up talking to "Dusty Bottoms" for most of the night and eventually worked her out of her phone number. Dro stole it from me later and tried to eat it before he realized that she has friends and he'd only be fucking himself so he handed the wet napkin back.

No comments: