Monday, September 13, 2004

Work Daze

Today is another boring day at work *knock on wood*. As a matter of fact, the highlight of the workday was my post-lunch, afternoon dump. I know I take a long time on the yitter anyway, but I like to drag the shits out on days like today.
So I'm sitting in there messing with my phone and I start to go through my pictures I've taken. The phone is getting sorta full of needless shite pics so I'm going through deleting them. Then I switch to taking various pictures of the bathroom stall because let's face it, bathroom stalls are full of exciting photo opps: The hadicap-railing. The tiled floor. I even changed my screen saver to a picture of a sailboat that was on the shit-spray can. Kinda neat if you ask me.
Then a stroke of genius hits me and I point the camera phone at my cock. Holy shit it's amazing how large my dong looked on the little 1.5" screen. Then I even fiddled with the "photo effects" built into the phone. So there I was, staring at a picture of my cock on my cell phone in black & white, sepia, and even negative formats... highlight of my day.

No comments: