Thursday, September 08, 2005

Bright light! BRIGHT LIGHT!!!

Just caught Gremlins 2 on HBO the other day... man what a terrible movie. First one, good. Second one, roasted shit on a stick.

Hey Luke Skytalker, you're a social retard. Fuck off.

My ass actually hurts right now from sitting on it too much. It's too bad I'm not fat so I'd have more cushion and could sit longer... but I guess sitting for more than 14 hours a day really isn't necessary since that's what I already manage to do. I'm beginning to form a slight beer gut, my eyes are getting worse, I have constant shit-taste in my mouth, and I'm about as pale as a non read-head can get. Yes, I'm playing way too much WoW. Stay away from this evil game people. Stay away.

I'm finally going to be leaving my safe little basement this weekend for the Sunshiny beaches of San Diego. Maybe I'll even head down to Tijuanna and see how many VDs I can get from the hookers. Who am I kidding? To all of the image-conscious people in the the Southwest, I'm going to end up looking like Paul Pfeiffer. I'm so in.

I fuckin hate flying.

No comments: