Monday, January 31, 2005

Cold Days in my Hell

If addiction is hell, mine is populated with trolls, orcs, elves and dwarves. I've realized that yes, I'm addicted to the game. I thought I could avoid getting addicted to any one again, but it's of no use. Any time you're willing to sit down in your basement for at least 3 hours at a time, when it's 58 degrees down there, bundled up with 3 layers of clothing and blankets, and then run out and buy a space-heater just so you can play a couple hours longer before your hands go numb, you know you're addicted. Let's not get into too much depth about my "emotional state" the past few nights when the server was fucked up and kept booting me out. I was angry, sad, remorseful... I felt like I had been betrayed by a girlfriend... which I will never have again if I continue on my current path along the roads of Azeroth/Hell. Someone put some female flesh in front of me. Maybe it'll be the smelling salts to my coma of addiction.

No comments: