Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Put on a Happy Face

Yes, all three of you can smile again, I'm updating my blog. I know it's been a while so here's my excuse. I was getting sick of filling my blog with sarcasm and negativity and since Bush won the election, I didn't have many positive thoughts. At least Powell resigned... even if it's after Bush tarnished him.

What's with all of the commercials on the radio for cosmetic surgery. Seriously, fuck these places. They lure people in with promises of beauty on their commercials and just make money off of unhappy ugly people. Ok, that was harsh. Most of these people dont even need cosmetic surgery. What's up with boob jobs given to 17 and 18 year olds? Do these women *ahem* girls even realize that they're not even done growing? You women gotta realize that you need to let the men (or other chicks) feel all up on the boobies until you're at least 25 before you run out and ruin the naturals. Tell you what, I'll even do it for free.

No comments: